|TIPO DE BECA||CODIGO||PAIS||LUGAR||ACTIVIDAD||INICIA||TERMINA|
||LMTV 08||INDONESIA||Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia.||EDU, KIDS, ENVI||01/09/2020||31/12/2020|
EDU, KIDS, ENVI
Min. Duration 2 months
PROJECT: Interaction in English with University students as a method to promote IVS and global education.
BACKGROUND: Organized together with UDINUS (Universitas Dian Nuswantoro) in collaboration with second partner, one Public school for disabled people in Semarang. The school will offer volunteering space in the field of social inclusion for volunteers in UDINUS. This joint program between three organizations is a brand new type of collaboration where both local partners agree to:
1. Share visions of both partners through sharing knowledge of both local partners to the volunteer
2. Achieve missions of both partners through combined activities which will be implemented by volunteer
3. Give volunteering time shared between two local partners
4. Open access for students of UDINUS to do social inclusion activity together with international volunteer during his stay in this program
5. Open access for students of Public school for disabled people to meet non-disabled people in Semarang area who are the students of UDINUS and to receive love and sincere attention through social inclusion activities with UDINUS students and international volunteer
AIMS: to promote IVS and global education
1. Assist English Classes with alternative subjects: Speaking, Cross Cultural Understanding, Subtitling, etc. The classes will be followed by students of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in university mainly conversation classes;
2. Create and manage the English conversation club out of classes by inviting UDINUS students. The purposes of this activity are: (1) to spread the IVS (International Voluntary Service) spirit among the college students especially in the field of Social Inclusion and (2) to have more relax and informal English conversation activities with interested students.
3. Together with UDINUS Students Association to create at least oncecommunity service event in the social projects of GREAT by the end of the volunteering period
ACCOMODATION: Boarding house, shared bathroom and kitchen.
STUDY THEME: Non formal learning methods.
REQUIREMENT: Strong motivation to interact with local youth/ students. Online interview will take place during the application process.
LOCATION & LEISURE: Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia. Easy access to city center and enjoy Semarang with many heritages around. https://goo.gl/maps/y5vNnFYTW9S2
MEETING POINT: GREAT Office, JalanManggasari no 58B, Tegalrejo, Salatiga, Central Java, Indonesia, on volunteer’s arrival date, at 12.00 (midday), Contact GREAT Staff at email@example.com
LANGUAGE: English with volunteers, students and lectures. Bahasa Indonesia with locals.
FEE: (0) Zero (no participation fee)
NEAREST TERMINAL: Ahmad Yani International Airport Semarang, IATA Code SRG
REMARKS: Has a certificate of teaching English is more preferable, has higher education background, cheerful, patient, self confidence builder, comfortable to interact with disable people, high motivation and full of initiatives.
Esta beca tiene una cuota adicional, que deberás pagar antes de participar en el proyecto.
Esta beca cuenta con financiamiento para boleto de avión (VIVE FINANCE NO APLICA para beneficiarios de Programa Manos por el Mundo)
Adquiere tu seguro de viajero, VIVE ASSIST te ofrece tarifas preferenciales para adquirir tu seguro de viajero, asistencia de viaje 24/7, médica, personal y legal. Así mismo este programa te apoya a resolver todas las dudas sobre tus traslados al lugar donde fuiste aceptado, te dan orientación sobre vuelos, trenes y todo lo que necesites saber sobre tu viaje.