|TIPO DE BECA||CODIGO||PAIS||LUGAR||ACTIVIDAD||INICIA||TERMINA|
|MA-CSM 13.20||MARRUECOS||Chefchaouen||Peace / Restoration, renovation / Social||29/08/2018||07/09/2018|
29 Aug 2018
07 Sep 2018
13: Community life
No more war!
Mixed Age Camp
Peace / Restoration, renovation / Social
18 - 99
16 - 99
Extra fee to be paid in the hosting country:
Purpose of extra costs:
Food, Accommodation, Electricity, Water, Organisational Costs.
Description: CSM (Chantier Soucaix Marocains) organizes Workcamps all around Morocco we just created our own YouTube Channel and Facebook page if you like to check them out here are the links. Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/icyecsm/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaHTlWDaNJuxc0ra4yS9LOA Website: http://www.csmmorocco.org/ The general organization and responsibility of the work camp lies on a camp leader who may as well prepare an outings program for the participants, including proposing spare-time activities in the surrounding area. Of course the volunteers can also take initiative and propose other activities to the group or enjoy their spare-time as they wish.
Type of Work: Working days will not be as hard as you might think:
• Five days of work per week and two days off, not necessarily on week ends (depends on the work schedule.)
• 4 hours of work per day in the morning or in the afternoon.
• Paint the wall for renovation purposes and paint frescoes to brighten up the atmosphere of the center.
• Clean up and pick up trash.
• Build green spaces and take care of the environment.
• Cook in teams with other volunteers, both national and international.
• The association will organize extra activities such as outings for local children in which the volunteers can take part.
Accommodation: The volunteers will stay in a youth center.
We will cook 3 meals per day and will arrange shifts. Some days a group of volunteers will cook and the others will clean and vice versa. Mutual help for everyday common tasks is important.
Important highlights: Toilets in Morocco are usually Turkish bath style. We prefer to warn you because we learned from previous volunteer experiences. Even though they will be provided with blankets, we highly recommend volunteers to bring blankets/sleeping bags with them. There are Hammams (public baths)everywhere. Actually you should try it at least once
Language: English, French
Requirements: • No previous working experience required although pedagogical skills would give extra quality to the project.
• Enthusiastic, positive and respectful people needed.
• Willingness to develop ties with other nationalities and learn new things; we encourage everyone to follow the pace they feel comfortable with.
Approximate Location: Youth centre chefchaouen eljabha
Notes: Contact person central office: + 212 655832272 (HAMID)
Emergency contact + 212 654482151
Esta beca tiene una cuota adicional, que deberás pagar antes de participar en el proyecto.
Esta beca cuenta con financiamiento para boleto de avión (VIVE FINANCE NO APLICA para beneficiarios de Programa Manos por el Mundo)
Adquiere tu seguro de viajero, VIVE ASSIST te ofrece tarifas preferenciales para adquirir tu seguro de viajero, asistencia de viaje 24/7, médica, personal y legal. Así mismo este programa te apoya a resolver todas las dudas sobre tus traslados al lugar donde fuiste aceptado, te dan orientación sobre vuelos, trenes y todo lo que necesites saber sobre tu viaje.