|TIPO DE BECA||CODIGO||PAIS||LUGAR||ACTIVIDAD||INICIA||TERMINA|
Action Learning Center, Environmental Education, Culture, and Construction
Action Learning Center (ALC) is a non-profit initiative using a creative educational and holistic approach to personal excellence and integrity. Participants explore new ways of thinking, doing, relating, and innovating to achieve their full potential. ALC provides a hybrid educational environment focused on personal growth linked with conservation of environmental resources in a unique structure of activities.
Initially, ALC participants learn to express their ideas through meaningful, engaging, fun and challenging activities. They gain insights, wisdom, and motivation to improve their personal lives, their workplace, and their environment. This step leads toward reflection and inner peace, a purposeful commitment and development of problem solving skills. Challenge yourself in the community of remote area where you can both identify yourself through independent learning, and team cooperation. Join us to support community initiative of
educational and sustainable development!
Food and Accommodation
The volunteers are going to stay in the tents in the provided space in the campus of the center covered by trees in large areas. The volunteers also are going to cook for the team in the kitchen provided by the center. Bathroom and toilet are together; therefore, it is going to be shared for everyone. There is no wifi connection to be expected, but SIM card is able to access with the internet in the average speed.
Aims of the workcamp
-Contributing into social relation within the community through participating in the activities with the local people
- Promoting environmental responsibility by helping in local practice of environmental preservation
- Exploring the community and initiating potential development project ideas within
the limited resource
- Exchanging and learning about Cambodian culture between international, national volunteers and local people.
- Promoting personal development through social engagement!
- Art work/workshop: participants will work as teams to create something from
recycling materials, also learn how to make a simple toy from local children in
exchange for some modern toy (factory produced).
- Education: Teaching English to the children, organizing some reading activities at
the library of ALC.
- Meditation: Participants will learn to open mental and spiritual doorways, to
explore, examine, harmonize and actualize their full potential of who they are.
Extra fee: USD 220.00
• Food for 3 meals a day @ the campsite provided by the hosting family, but you are going to help for the cleaning and washing
• Accommodation @ the campsite in the volunteer house
• Camp’s materials
• Local transportation within the project period
• CYA administration charge
• Construction Cost (if any)
• Volunteers are requested to bear their own health and travel insurance.
• Please be aware that all personal expenses on free-day expenses are excluded.
• Public transportation on the arrival day, transportation to the project site.
• Ingredients for the international dinner
Esta beca tiene una cuota adicional, que deberás pagar antes de participar en el proyecto.
Esta beca cuenta con financiamiento para boleto de avión (VIVE FINANCE NO APLICA para beneficiarios de Programa Manos por el Mundo)
Adquiere tu seguro de viajero, VIVE ASSIST te ofrece tarifas preferenciales para adquirir tu seguro de viajero, asistencia de viaje 24/7, médica, personal y legal. Así mismo este programa te apoya a resolver todas las dudas sobre tus traslados al lugar donde fuiste aceptado, te dan orientación sobre vuelos, trenes y todo lo que necesites saber sobre tu viaje.