|TIPO DE BECA||CODIGO||PAIS||LUGAR||ACTIVIDAD||INICIA||TERMINA|
SEPTEMBER SCHOOL, Education, Culture, and Construction
September 24 Primary and Secondary School is located Trapaing Kok village, Po Angkrong commune, Boset District, Kompong Speu Province. There are about 2,000 students enrolling the schools who come from the surrounding communities. Basically, the classroom condition is quite shabby and considering the safety of the students and teachers are put in the caring list; therefore, the school need handful assistance in making physical development.
At the same time, due to the lack of English knowledge, there is no English class running in the school curriculum which international volunteers are requested. From our experience of 2 year’s cooperation, we believe that organizing international workcamp in September 24 is an ideal program for the students and the whole community.
Walk with us to make September 24 School into a center where its 2,000 students experience inter-national learning, inter-cultural living, and inter-professional exchange with the teachers. Join us to develop your quality of lives through your social engagement.
Food and Accommodation
All the volunteers are going to live in a local family house with basic living facility is provided – mosquito net, blanket, pillows, and mattress. There are fans provided, but sometimes it is not needed due to the change of temperature in the early morning. The toilet and shower room is shared with the host family and the volunteers. The food also provided by the hosting family, but you are welcome to assist in daily cooking
Aims of the workcamp
- To engage with the local children and teenagers in daily work using English
language and interaction with international and national volunteers
- To exchange and learn about Cambodian culture between international, national
volunteers and local people.
- To explore unique experience of being able to explore the life features that has
not commonly seen by all.
- To promote global education among Cambodian young students.
- Meeting people and children for socializing with the local residence on purpose
multi-cultural learning and sharing.
- Visiting local village in purpose of seeing the real situation of living standard of
the family in the village.
-To teach English to the children in 24 September School who come for English
- Organize a cultural sharing with the students or game.
- Helping to re-construct and re-paint school facilities.
Extra fee: USD 220.00
• Food for 3 meals a day @ the campsite provided by the hosting family, but you are going to help for the cleaning and washing
• Accommodation @ the campsite in the volunteer house
• Camp’s materials
• Local transportation within the project period
• CYA administration charge
• Construction Cost (if any)
• Volunteers are requested to bear their own health and travel insurance.
• Please be aware that all personal expenses on free-day expenses are excluded.
• Public transportation on the arrival day, transportation to the project site.
• Ingredients for the international dinner
Esta beca tiene una cuota adicional, que deberás pagar antes de participar en el proyecto.
Esta beca cuenta con financiamiento para boleto de avión (VIVE FINANCE NO APLICA para beneficiarios de Programa Manos por el Mundo)
Adquiere tu seguro de viajero, VIVE ASSIST te ofrece tarifas preferenciales para adquirir tu seguro de viajero, asistencia de viaje 24/7, médica, personal y legal. Así mismo este programa te apoya a resolver todas las dudas sobre tus traslados al lugar donde fuiste aceptado, te dan orientación sobre vuelos, trenes y todo lo que necesites saber sobre tu viaje.